Installation is a simple six step process that takes under 20 minutes.
1. Unplug the loom that plugs in to the back of the accelerator pedal box.
2. The loom that is provided specifically for your vehicle will then plug directly into the pedal box.
3. The other end of the same loom plugs into the control box.
4. The control box then has a loom coming from it that has a standard OBD plug on the end, which simply plugs into the OBD diagnostics port on your vehicle.
5. The digital control screen then plugs into the control box.
6. Hide all wires and cable tie the control box somewhere under the dash panels and mount the control screen in your desired location, either hidden in a cubby, near the steering column or center console.
All set. Have fun and experiment with the various settings and tune the vehicle to your driving style and environment.